The TCNJ Cares program works extensively with individual students and campus and community partners to ensure that our students are connected to the resources to develop new skills in navigating challenging experiences and to ultimately meet their goals.
We are able to cultivate this culture by:
- Educating students on the services available to support them;
- Helping students develop the skills to manage life stressors by identifying needs and removing barriers to success;
- Collaborating across departments;
- Developing an environment where we all understand our personal responsibility in supporting our own and other’s well-being; and
- Creating access to resources and referring students to the appropriate College office or community program.
CARE referrals are directed to the Dean of Students office TCNJ Cares program staff. Any inquiries or follow-ups should be directed to the Dean of Students Office at 609.771.2780 or the general email@example.com email
Concerned about a student?
Crisis / Mental Health Numbers
1.855.654.6735 | NJ Hopeline
988 | National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
609.396 HELP | Capital Health – Emergency Mental Health Services Center (24/7)
609.771.2247 | CAPS Mental Health Services (MHS)
609.771.2345 | Campus Police Services or dial 9-1-1